I for one am an avid list writer, I just don’t feel like I can get anything done if I don’t jot it down, so that I can see what I want to achieve for the day ahead. This got me thinking… why don’t I apply this on a monthly basis? Then I will be able to achieve some of those small life ‘to dos’. So here is my goals for the month of July.
- Watch The Night Manager. I know, I know… i’m really late to the party, I have a habit of that when it comes to TV shows. After hearing some of my friends telling me I HAVE to watch it about a million times, I thought now is as good time as any. Me and my boyfriend actually started to watch the first episode a couple of weeks ago and so far so good, I just need to find the time to watch the rest. I’ll let you know what I think.
- Get my blog on… after loosing all my blog posts a few months ago, I’ve had to build my site from scratch again. But at least I can start fresh and I have a few ideas for posts already in the pipe line.
- Buy myself one of these beautiful bardot tops. They are back on trend and I for one love this look, so cannot wait to get my hands on a few. Any ideas what I can style them with?
- Book a holiday. Me and my boyfriend haven’t had any time off this year, so we are very much ready for a little break away. Hopefully we can catch some sun and laze on a nice beach somewhere… sounds like heaven!
- Print and frame some photos of my nearest and dearest, to display in my flat. I always think that a home looks so much better with a few personal touches and I’ve been meaning to print some of my favourite photos for a while now. Hopefully I can find some nice frames to display them in.What’s your ‘to do list’ this July?Olivia x