We all know a couple that we want to buy a present for this Christmas, but it’s not always easy to find a present to cater for both parties. Whether it’s your parents, grandparents or friends, you want them both to enjoy the gift and it can be hard to find the right thing for them. That’s why I thought it might be useful to pop together a couples gift guide to give you some inspiration. I’ve browsed the web and found some gifts which suit a variety of budgets and I think would be perfect to give to your loved ones this Christmas.
1. Kate Spade His & Hers Luggage Tags £22 // John Lewis
2. Pineapple Lamp £57 // House of Fraser
3. Liselotte Glass Collection £10 // Anthropologie
4. Illustrated Cities Calendar 2017 £6 // Marks & Spencer
5. Homemade Gin Kit £44 // Selfridges
6. Round Marble Cheese Board £30 // Oliver Bonas
7. Tile Gen 2 Bluetooth Tracker – 4 Pack £49.99 // Currys
Never loose your keys or phone again!
8. Lonely Planet’s Where to Go When Book £19.99 // Urban Outfitters
9. Set of 16 Copper Cutlery £32 // Next
I’d love to hear what your favourite gift is, leave me a comment below and let me know.
Up until a few years ago I never used to like the colour Navy. I used to think it was a boring colour and associate it with my old school uniforms. To be fair in all the 3 schools I went to, each of my uniforms were navy, so I guess you can forgive me for getting a little sick of it! However fast forward a few years and here I am wanting to shower my home accents of navy. Why you ask?…. Well although I didn’t quite appreciate as much in my school days, to me it is a colour of luxury. It instantly transforms your home into looking sophisticated and stylish, plus it’s the perfect accent colour during the autumn/winter months.
So if you’re like me and can appreciate how navy accents in your home can help it looking chic, then here are some of my top picks to add to your home.
Throw // H&M
Vase // M&S
Cushion // Next
Lamp // Oliver Bonas
Plate // John Lewis
Sofa // Loaf
Napkins // John Lewis
Coaster // Anthropologie
Which are your favourite items? Let me know in the comments below and tell me if you will be incorporating navy into your home this Autumn/Winter?
Love Olivia x